General information and most frequently asked questions about our product.
Postreel is a free social media platform where you can discover & connect with interesting online individuals and have one-on-one conversations in real time! You can express yourself, share your interests, and build memorable connections, by sharing posts, photos, and private chats - all in one place!
1. Upon clicking on get started, you will be prompted to create a new account, or log in with your Google or Apple account.
2. If you choose to make a new account, the process is straightforward: You’ll be asked to provide your Email address.
4. Once done, we will immediately send you an email with a magic link to verify it’s you and …Read more
After successful registration, you can complete your profile by selecting "Edit profile" and completing your details;
- Add a profile picture that others can see when viewing your profile and during chats or calls.
- Add your name so others can properly address you. In case you don’t provide your name, then your handle will automatically be placed as your name.
- Add a bio to briefly introduce yourself to others.
- Add your location so others know your location or your office …Read more
1. To add a new post, tap the plus (+) symbol in the middle-bottom of the screen.
2. Type what you want to post, then select “Go Live”. Keep in mind that the posts are limited to 250 characters. As you type, the counter will let you know how many characters you have left.
3. The post will be shared publicly, along with your followers and friends, and will appear at the top of your reel.
What are connections ?
Followers: refer to the list of users that are interested in you or your content and follow your account. Therefore, they are able to see your live posts on their reel and interact with them.
Following: refer to the list of users whom you are interested in and follow, and which their latest posts show up on your reel whenever you open the app.
Friends: refer to the list of users that follow your account, and you follow them back or vice versa. On the reel, you are able to …Read more
The reel is the place where you can share and connect with people from all around the world! When you open Postreel or refresh your page, the newest posts from your region will appear at the top along with posts from the accounts you follow or are friends with. You can share your thoughts and ideas on the reel as well as pictures, for people all over the globe to view and interact with.
Postreel allows you to discover the most popular topics that people are discussing online, as well as the latest trends and hashtags from around the world. You can share your own take on emerging topics or share some of the most insightful content you may come across to provide value for your followers and friends.
You can connect with people based on their thoughts and ideas, engage with live conversations, and build long lasting relationships.
You can manage your account by going to your profile and clicking on user settings. There you can choose whether to make your relationships public or private, allow notifications, and choose your live post duration.
Just click on the user profile from their live post.
1. Tap on your profile picture in the bottom-right to go to your profile.
2. Click on the settings icon at the top of the screen.
3. Scroll down and click “log out”. You will be logged out in a matter of seconds!